* You pee in public places. (This is a common sight.)
* You jump a red traffic signal.
* You litter your city with garbage.
* You eat gutkha (of kharra, whatever it may be) and spit on the road (or anywhere else)
* You spit wherever you want.
* You accept bribe.
* You bribe someone. (Most of us do this)
* You tease girls on the road and follow them. (I've seen people doing this)
* You cheat a foreign tourists.
There are many more.
I wrote this post because I've been seeing all this since my childhood. Don't you want your country to be clean and posh. Someone has to take initiaitve to curb these 'inhuman' acts. Almost 99% of cycle riders jump the red traffic signal (even in front of a policeman). I don't care if people eat gutkha, but it feels very bad when such people spit in public.
A couple of months ago, I was in Bangalore. I was waiting at the railway station. I saw some foreign tourists putting unwanted stuff into the trash bin. And I also saw our 'indegenous' and literate students littering stuff in the railway station.
I felt very ashamed. "What would the foreighners think about our country?"
We need to change our attitude.