If you are a woman,
Have you ever wanted something that is considered ‘manly’ ? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them all – The remote! As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered ‘manly’, women authors had to pretend to be men – would you say books are still rather manly – women should want to embroider and crochet?
If you are a man,
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects?As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
- I like to go for shopping clothes. But I make my choices quickly, not like you girls.
- I used to be afraid of syringes. Recently had a blood test and my heart beat went straight up when I saw the needle in the docs hands.
- I love chocolate, chocolate cakes, :P
- I'm not afraid of dark but I do fear insects especially cockroaches and lizards.
- I can cook. Don't love it though but I like cooking.
- Babies, I like them untill they don't pee in my arms.
- As a kid I used to play 'langdi langdi' and 'tickker goti' with my sisters.
Tagging some buddies,
Update: Thanks to Bikram for tagging me.